Professional Website Development
As website developers we focus on how SME’s use their websites to promote business. This is how we differentiate ourselves as professional developers.
- Provide sound unbiased advice.
- We will listen to your ideas.
- Advise you on all your options.
- Deliver ongoing support.
- Promise anything that cannot be achieved or delivered.
- Save time by cutting corners.
- Waste time by offering things you don’t require.
- Disappear following the completion of your project.
Managing user experience (UX)
We carefully listen to your ideas and consider what it is that you are trying to achieve, and then put some structure behind your initial website concepts.
Website structure is different from the individual pages within the site. Website structure is the framework in which the information or content is presented.
This framework shapes your site and defines your website navigation scheme. Developing a sound website structure is absolutely essential as it enables your site visitors to quickly and easily navigate to desired content. This is known as user experience (UX), and we have a top 10 list of things affecting UX, for example:
- White space – makes your content more legible and enables visitors to focus on the elements surrounding the text.
- Calls to action – customers expect visual cues to determine which content is important to them.
- Be Responsive & Mobile-Friendly – It’s essential that your website is mobile-friendly and easy-to-navigate no matter the screen type through which it is being accessed.
- Use images – People are getting smarter at judging websites and can easily spot generic and stock photo’s. Use images, but use them wisely.
These are all addressed in our initial analysis, and are reflected in both wireframe designs and website concepts which we produce in the initial stage of our website development process.
Wireframes show the page layout or arrangement of the website’s content, including interface elements and navigational systems, and how they’ll work together. They are designed to help establish functionality and the relationships between different screen templates of a website. They are concepts that show you how your website might look.
Visual website concepts
If you’re happy with the wireframes, then we’ll pull together some visual concepts to show you exactly how your website might look and feel, and we produce 2 or 3 concepts for you to choose from.
You’re free to ‘mix and match’ elements from any concept, after all we like to be flexible.
Page Speed Analysis
We ensure that your website loads quickly. Page speed is often confused with “site speed,” which is actually the page speed for a sample of page views on a site. Page speed can be described in either “page load time” (the time it takes to fully display the content on a specific page) or “time to first byte” (how long it takes for your browser to receive the first byte of information from the web server).
Unsure about your current website page speed? Follow this link to determine your websites Page Speed.
Graphics and photos
We can use your photos and graphics, and can also create graphics and supply photo’s to match the look and feel of your website.